Position: Program Assistant
Department: J Bar J Boys Ranch and Learning Center
Reports to: Program Manager and Treatment Manager
The program assistant will help assist both the Boys Ranch and the Learning Center. This job performs a variety of clerical work in administration, support, and maintenance of files. This is a full time position, 35-40 hours per week, performing clerical work.
* Track reports
* Schedule screenings and prep materials (JPAS access)
* Maintain waitlists
* Coordinate group schedule and daily schedule
* Audit files
* Create schedules as directed by the Treatment Manager
* Manage resumes and schedule interviews
* Bill OYA and CEOJJC
* Take meeting notes at all staff and treatment team meetings
* Prepare intake paperwork and binders
* Coordinate training opportunities
* Work with school staff to enroll and un-enroll students
* Provide support to school staff
* Perform other duties as requested by Program Manager
* Knowledge, Skills and Ability: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented. Willing to learn and take on responsibilities. Must be proficient in use of general office machines, including computer, telephone, copier and computer. Demonstrates good organizational skills. Filing skills. Ability to prioritize assignments for timely completion. Willingness to become familiar with program. Ability to interact positively with co-worker, client, staff and community. Spelling and grammatical proficiency.
* Experience and Training: A.A. (two year) Degree in Office Administration and/or equivalent on the job experience demonstrating competency in secretarial skills.
This job description is not meant to be all inclusive and this job is subject to change.