Your Legacy

Everyone has something they are passionate about. You may be passionate about a place that holds an important spot in your heart, a cause that’s near and dear to you, or a charitable organization that you believe in.

Did you know that you can ensure your support of the care to kids and families you’re passionate about will continue even after your lifetime through the programs of J Bar J, while also receiving tax benefits for yourself?

You can! With a legacy gift to J Bar J Youth Services.

Here are some popular opportunities:

· Include a gift to us in your will or living trust.
Your benefits: Retain control of your assets and have the flexibility to change your mind at any time.

· Name J Bar J Youth Services as a beneficiary of your retirement account.
Your benefits: These assets pass to us tax-free, allowing us to use the entire amount to support our mission. If passed to your loved ones, they would have to pay income tax when distributions are made from the account.

· Transfer appreciated stock to us.
Your benefits: You qualify for a federal income tax charitable deduction based on the current fair market value of the securities and are exempt from paying capital gains tax on any increase in their value.

· Create a life income gift.
Your benefits: Depending on the type of gift you choose, you can receive a stable income for life or for a period of up to 20 years. You may also qualify for a federal income tax charitable deduction in the year you make the gift.

· Consider a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD):
If you are over 70 1/2, you can gift your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from you IRA directly to a charity of your choice and avoid paying income tax on the distribution.

Need Help Making a Legacy Gift?

There are many ways you can ensure your support for J Bar J Youth Services continues for years to come. Please contact Peggy Carey 541.389.1409 to donate now.

For help finding the perfect gift for you please contact your personal financial advisor.
The information in this publication is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results.