Position: Irrigation Specialist
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor, Chief Operations Officer (COO), Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Irrigation Specialist is responsible for irrigation, moving hand lines, checking pump pressure, and pond levels, upkeep of mowing, weed eating, and general landscape maintenance of the Ranch property. Irrigation Specialist will work cooperatively with Maintenance Supervisor, and other staff to assist with projects as needed. Irrigation Specialist will coordinate and work with Maintenance Supervisor regarding equipment concerns or needed for irrigation.
This is a full or part time position. Hours are variable, Wednesday- Sunday full time, or Sat/Sun for a part time position. This is a seasonal position from April through October.
- Perform landscaping, mowing, and irrigating duties in a timely and professional manner
- General assistance as required, including facility clean-up, landscape maintenance
- Maintain good communication with staff
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and demeanor
- Other duties as requested by Maintenance Supervisor, COO, or CEO.
- Knowledge, Skills and Ability: Knowledge of general landscape maintenance. Ability to operate farm machinery, power tools and equipment. Knowledge of grounds maintenance and landscaping. Ability to communicate effectively with staff, and be a cooperative and effective member of a professional team. Valid Oregon Driver License. Current CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Experience and Training: Prior landscape and irrigation a plus.
- Physical Requirements: While performing the duties for the job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, lift and carry. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is not meant to be all inclusive, and it is subject to change.